PlenaFill® is a rack blanking panel solution that is in the form of a 27U sheet. The 27U blanking panel sheet is scored at 1U intervals making it possible to break off the required number of U to be installed.
PlenaFill® blanking panels are quick and easy to install, and is a great way to quickly blank off large areas of unused rack space. Blanking off unused rack space is important as it prevents hot server exhaust air from recirculating to the front of the cabinet where it can cause hot spots or be taken back through the installed equipment. PlenaFill® is available in both dark grey and white, find out more below.
PlenaFill® blanking panels are supplied in 27U sheets which are scored at individual 1U intervals. This allows the required size to be easily snapped off, avoiding the need to store several sizes of traditional blanking panel.
PlenaFill® provides an excellent solution to quickly and efficiently seal large areas of unused rack space, reducing the risk of hot spots, and reducing the overall cabinet temperature.
- Pack of 10 PlenaFill® blanking panels equals 270 x 44.45mm (1¾”) rack mount U’s.
- Fits all 19” EIA server racks.
- Fire rated material: ULVO class 94.
- Quickly and easily fill large sections of unoccupied rack space, stopping bypass airflow.
- No more guessing how many blanking panels are required.
- Scaleable, less storage space & less freight cost.
- Installs in seconds with snap rivets or thumb screws – no tools, cage nuts or grommets required!
- Available in Dark Grey or White.
- White PlenaFill® offers some improvement in light levels, due to the reflectiveness of white material. It also makes it easier to identify unused rack space and looks better in light coloured racks.
|Part Numbers:||49-PF-27U-10* – Dark Grey
49-PF-27U-10W* – White
|Dimension:||47.25” x 19.25” x .040”
1200mm x 489mm x 1mm
|Weight:||Approx. 1.40lbs (0.63Kg) each sheet|
|Shipping weight per pack of 10:||17.5lbs (8Kgs)|
* Fastners not included, should be ordered separately. MPL recommends 2 packs of fasteners per pack of PlenaFill.