The automatic transfer switch provided by MPL, provides redundancy to single fed equipment within the rack. The transfer time from one source to the other is less than 20ms and is a seamless transition for the connected equipment, as the switching occurs safely between the two input sources regardless of any phase differences.
To prevent welding on the relays, both live and neutral terminals are switched using a “break-before-make” system, so that there is no cross connection of sources, regardless of any phase differences.
- Seamless power transfer – <20ms
- Current up to 8A
- Voltage 230V AC
- Continuous source monitoring
- Robust out-of-phase switching
- ROHS compliant
- Protection against over voltage transients.
- ATS is fully customisable during order placement with stock availability of 4, 8 and 12 UK 3pin outlets (C13,C19 and schuko options available)